to Share — to copy, distribute or transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work. Among other things to try, you may compile it within another software project, modify the source code for your purposes, include it or a modified version in a webpage or published work, link to it as a library, and to adapt or modify any of the other assets distributed with this work.
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Here are some clear examples of commercial purposes:
- You incorporate work covered by this license into software that you sell to others.
- You use this work in your website, which delivers more than 10,000 total pageviews that include this work. (The yearly licensing fee for this product is less than the expected ad revenue for one such month).
- You use this at work to further your or someone else's corporate mission.
Properly registered non-profit agencies, educational institutions, and suitably licensed open-source projects are excused from the non-commercial restriction, but must respect the rest of the license.
Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Some (but not all) examples of uses covered by this license include
- Distributing software that incorporates some or all of this work in its source code.
- Distributing software that links against libraries incorporating this work.
- Packaging assets from this project in a larger work you distribute,
- Including any of the above on webpages you serve to the outside world
- All of the above applies equally well to original and modified (derivative) works, whether used in whole or in part.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.